Saturday, February 14, 2009

ZOO!
















Today is little Carla's sixth birthday. So, I felt brave and decided to go get her from FHC last night to have a slumber party. They had bubble baths and movie with popcorn last night. Then today we had a yummy breakfast, opened Carla's gifts and took off to the zoo. It was so much fun. She loved it. They all loved it. Nataly's favorite animal was a monkey with another tiny monkey on his back. Joselyn's favorite animal was the lion... yes an african lion in the Quito zoo (I was impressed!). Carla's favorite animal was the galapagos tortoise and Flor's favorite animal was the bull at the petting zoo. He liked her too and licked her hand. If you know me at all you know that that was my least favorite part of the whole trip and I was quick with the wet wipes and purell! =) We had a fun day. I'm exhausted. Such a good kind of exhausted though.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Hi Stacey-- I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you! I also read your book and it was a huge blessing to me, and an inspiration. Looks like the girls had fun at the zoo!!