Monday, December 29, 2008

Towel heads




I need to keep up with this thing more frequently. I have so much going on with the girls I don't know where to start.


We are doing very well and they have adapted amazingly to my life/schedule/rules/etc. We had a great Christmas! I had a blast showering them with gifts. But it was extremely hard to be without my family. Only the 2nd time in my entire life that I haven't spent Christmas with my parents and I was really feeling their absence.




After showers tonight they asked to have their hair wrapped in towels like mine is every morning. So cute!!!! =)


1 comment:

Meredith said...

I had to try to leave a comment. We'll see what happens! This is so precious to me. These girls are so blessed, and I was SO hapy to see that you are doing fun and "frivolous" things like buying them party shoes. Jesus would do the same thing, I am sure of it. Especially for His birthday party!