Sunday, January 11, 2009

Child #3


Do you ever think you've told everyone something super important only to find out you haven't told anyone? Please say that you have so I don't feel like dementia has set in!!!!

I have completely spaced telling ya'll that I have a third child in my house now. So... my family of 3 has become 4. I have THREE precious little girls living in my apartment with me now. If I thought being a single "mom" to 2 was hard.... I had NO idea!

Flor, my latest arrival, was also part of the Precious Miracles family. She just turned four years old and has severe cerebral palsy. She is about the size of an 18 month old and developmentally about 10 months old.

She is a TON of work and juggling her and her special needs along with my 4 and 5 year old (and I've added homeschooling to the mix) is wearing me out. But I'm hanging in there and overall I feel very content with the work I've been given.

To all you moms out there: my respects!!!!! This is hard work!

I LOVE love LOVE love comments.... especially encouraging ones. So, if you're reading these posts please take a second to let me know. Thanks!

4 comments:

Mark said...

I got the book. Looks awesome. HOpe to help you get a few more out around here. Great story about child #3. You're doing a great job no doubts! Blessings. UPJMSD

Mama Mia 4 said...

What a beautiful girls you are blessed with Stacy. I know how it is to have 3 girls but they have come to me slowly and I can't imagine the adjustment of getting 3 so quickly. I am sure you are doing a wonderful with them. Girls are precious gems of love and sweetness but oh the drama. I pray God give you all that you need and more to care for your new family. -Sara

Kim said...

Stacey! I love the blog. I know it is hard work, but Flor is worth it! Isn't she just the most beautiful thing you have ever seen? I would take her in an instant if I could...! She looks like she is thriving so well. I appreciate all that you do!

Kim Perry

MamaKooz81 said...

Stacey! I just tucked one of your precious miracles into bed ~ Juan Pablo! Thanks for loving him! barb