Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Princess for a day...















Yesterday I was telling the girls some stories, among them was Cinderella. Their eyes were huge with anticipation as I told how the fairy godmother got Cinderella beautiful to go dance with the prince.

When I was through Naty and Josy were jumping up and down and Naty says, "can we play that story." So naturally, I assumed they wanted to become princesses.
I said, "sure!"
Naty gets out all their hair things, Josy runs to the dress up bin and pulls out a tiara and they started fixing ME up!
I was surprised and very amused. I asked them if they wouldn't rather be the princesses. Naty said, "No, you need to be a princess so you can find your prince! When we leave with our new parents, you are going to be all by yourself. Yep, you need a prince."
I don't know when I have laughed that hard!





No comments: