Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Busy...busy




Things have been kinda crazy right now. So much going on! I have seen five of my 10 kids so far and they have all been happy to see me! They all look so great! I have been smothered with hugs and kisses! I don't think I realized how much I missed being smothered until I saw them.
Today I see one more of my boys with his foster mom and tomorrow I see my little Flor with her foster mom. Friday is Nataly's 5th birthday and I'll see her and her sister, Joselyn again.

I flew in Saturday and went to church on Sunday. It was so great to see everyone there again.
Monday I had an "interview" for a potential job and I GOT IT! I'll be working at For His Children starting next week.
Monday night I went to my parents Bible study group and it was nice to connect with them again (I used to go before when I lived here.)
Yesterday we spent a day getting as grungy as possible sorting and cleaning. As my parents are leaving Ecuador after 30 years there is a lot to be done here at the house. That has kept us busy since I got here. Saturday there's a huge yard sale. Hopefully most of this stuff will sell. That would be a huge relief for my parents!
The pics are from FHC. In the group pic the 2 boys in wheelchairs are "mine." and then Carla is in both pictures. Aren't my kids cute?

1 comment:

Sarah Olbert said...

Those are some really cool beanies on your kids, Stace!