Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Adorable Apartment!



I thought some people might be interested to know that I found a place to live...YAY! I still can't believe I did that all by myself. =) I called more than 20 places, visited about 10.... and finally came across my cute lil' apartment. I signed the contract for a year. By this weekend should have internet. (I'm doing this at work...shhh!)

I moved in this last weekend thanks to some good friends of mine and I have no regrets. It's a great place, very safe, and pretty quiet. The driveway is teeny weeny but I'm becoming quite the master at driving my CRV in and out.


I can't find my dishes.... that's my only problem. So I won't add a photo of my incomplete dining room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice! A year! That means you will not be coming back. boo hoo! I miss you!

Hey, do you remember Jaimee at Sun Valley? I guess she has been reading Santanas site since the beginning of the summer and the weird thing is her property backs up to ours! Small world. She knew you from taking a class for the special needs class...

I miss you friend!