Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Re-opening Precious Miracles

Hello Friends,
I've been hesitant to write this because somehow that makes it more official and I'm a big coward... but I feel God leading me to re-open Precious Miracles as a home for abandoned children. I'm also seeing that this time around it will also double as a daycare for very needy families.
I'll write a prayer letter soon with more details and the story of Tanya who led me to this decision. But for now I need prayer! What's new right? I always need prayer! Please pray for me to listen to God's direction in this HUGE next step for me. Please also pray for God to provide the finances. I feel like that's the only thing stopping me right now. If this is of HIM, He will provide. My other request is that God will send the right people to help me out. I'm not silly enough to do this alone again. We need a team for this to work and I'm still looking for my teammates!
I am so excited I can hardly stand it... I can't wait to have a house full of noise and chaos again. =) Please keep me in your prayers!

No comments: