Thursday, September 11, 2008

Slumber Party!!!!




Ok, So this is a bit late... But on Saturday I took the 4 oldest girls from the Faith House: Jessica (7) Wilma (7) Carla (5) and Marina (4) and Marianela from the toddler house to the guest house for a sleep over. The guest house is set up like a regular house except that in the bedrooms it has bunk beds to house the groups of volunteers that come to FHC.

I had prepared the girls before hand that we were going to do this and asked them what they wanted to eat. In unison everyone asked for Mac n' cheese and hotdogs. So that's what we did.

I made it for them while they ran wild around the house. Then they helped me make chocolate pudding on the stove: none of that instant stuff for these princesses! =)

So after they gobbled up dinner, we played games and giggled. Then I painted everyone's nails and we giggled. After our manicures, we watched a movie in our pjs and ate popcorn. Then we all spread out on the bunk beds and giggled some more. In the morning, I filled the bath tub as full as I could with bubbles. (These girls all take showers) and that was a major highlight!

Then we got dressed and off to church we went.

I'm not sure who had more fun... them or me. It was such a blast!

Now when Marianela sees me she points and says, "That's the lady who paints finger nails!"

I can't wait to do this again!

No comments: